The Berkeley Data Analytics Group lab collaborates with industry and government organizations to conduct research in business operations in four areas:
- Data Analysis: The lab analyzes business data for insights into customer behavior, product opportunities, and operational performance.
- Product & Operations Evaluation: The lab evaluates performance and sensitivity of new commercial applications of artificial intelligence and data analytics.
- Proof-of-Concept Development: The lab develops proofs-of-concept to articulate, prove technical feasibility, and quantify the business value of potential commercial applications of artificial intelligence and data analytics.
- Platform Development: The lab develops software tools to advance business analytics education and support commercial application development.
Active collaborations include research on …
- Value stream management in IT DevOps
- Anomaly detection for ransomware protection
- Telematics for electric vehicle fleet management
- DNA-based medical diagnostics
- Commercial real estate investment
- Candidate qualification in insurance industry
- Anomaly detection in nuclear power operations
- Long-term risk assessment in nuclear power operations
- Smart grid-based electricity demand forecasting
- Open-source business analytics software tools
- Spatio-temporal data visualization software tools
The lab welcomes new collaborations with your organization.